AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are airlines using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
Augmented Reality has strong use cases for the Airlines Industry. From enhancing operational task efficiency with step-by-step visual AR instructions for assembly or providing remote expert help to in-flight entertainment for passengers. ThirdEye’s AR platforms help save time, make workers safer and increase customer satisfaction.
Airlines manufacturing end and in-flight entertainment are not the only sector that AR benefits airlines- training new pilots, and flight crews are also enhanced with AR smart glasses like the X1a.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Airlines?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- “See-What-I-See” Remote Expert – an assembler relays their live Point of View via the X1a Smart Glasses to a remote assembly expert & provides/receives live/audio instructions.
- “Record/Screenshot”- save data about any work processes (i.e. how to fix a wing electrical system) into our secure cloud database for future reference.
- “Live Annotations”- If a remote worker needs help in fixing a part, an technical expert located hundreds of miles away could see exactly what the remote worker sees and provide live annotations to indicate what to focus on.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Airlines?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1a.
- Capture 3D models of Airplane’s components- With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of your target. For example, if a worker needs to save a 3D model of a broken plane component.
- Save 3D Info into your database- Workers can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database.
- Overlay 3D instructions onto the real world equipment- Technicians can view visual step-by-step instructions for an assembly task overlaid on top of their field of view.
Many other ThirdEye's AR Use Cases for Airlines
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- In-Flight Entertainment & Increase Brand Awareness– Passengers can wear the X1a & view movies & tv shows in HD in a 90” Screen with their privacy intact.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse 100s of apps available on the X1a.
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com