AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are architectures using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
Architecture companies are using ThirdEye’s AR platforms and X1a Smart Glasses. Over the last few years, AR strengthened its use cases for Architecture. ThirdEye’s patented ScanEye platform allows Architects to generate accurate 3D models of any location or object looked at via the X1a. The ScanEye platform also lets you overlay your designs on top of the real world location to accurately visualize in 3D how it looks and make adjustments as needed.
ThirdEye provides an end-to-end, comprehensive, easy-to-set-up & affordable solution for Architecture companies of all sizes.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Architecture?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- “See-What-I-See” Remote Expert – an entry-level architect in the field relays the live Point of View via the X1a Smart Glasses to a remote expert& provides/receives live HD video & audio instructions. The X1a wearer can view the remote expert at the top right of the X1a field of view.
- “Record/Screenshot your Point of View” – save your point of view data (i.e., recordings & screenshots from an on-site location) for future reference.
- “Live Annotations” – If a remote worker needs help in how to properly design an architect, an expert could provide live annotations to indicate what to focus on.
- Want more info? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Architecture?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1.
- Capture 3D models of Locations – With the ScanEye platform, you can generate an accurate 3D model of an on-site location. For example, an architect can capture a 3D model of a building in construction via the X1a Smart Glasses just by walking around and looking at the building.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Architects can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database for future reference.
- Overlay blueprint designs onto the real world – Take your existing blueprints and overlay onto the real-world location. For example, an Architect can take the blueprint design of a building, go on-site & view the design overlaid onto the real position in 3D!
- Interact with your design blueprints in real life in 3D – After overlaying your models, you can walk around in it and see how it looks and interact with it in real life! No more carrying around a blueprint- now you can visualize your designs in 3D!
- Adjust your designs as needed – Based on how your models look overlaid on the real world, you can re-size & adjust your drawings and save designing time.
Customization for your business? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse 100s of apps available on the X1a.
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com