AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are Education Institutions using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
From k-12 to college to homeschooling, ThirdEye’s AR platform and X1 Smart Glasses are used to enhance the learning experience, provide more efficient tutoring and change the way classes are taught.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help and ScanEye platforms provide straight-out-of-the-box solutions for educational institutions for immediate use.
ThirdEye’s large software developer community provides hundreds of other cool and useful applications that bring AR/MR/VR to the educational community.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Education?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- “See-What-I-See” Remote Tutoring – a student relays their live Point of View via the X1 Smart Glasses to a remote tutor & provides/receives live/audio instructions. For example, John is a student studying for an exam. John wears the X1 and connects to a remote expert who can be hundreds of miles away. John can receive live audio instructions and be hands-free to continue studying!
- “Record/Screenshot classwork”– save any Point of View data via the X1 into a secure database for future reference.
- “Live Annotations for remote help”– If a student needs help, the remote expert can provide annotations on what the student is looking at to help the student solve an issue.
- & many more features! Want more info about the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform?– Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Education?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1.
- Capture 3D models of Airplane’s components – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of your target. For example, if a worker needs to save a 3D model of a broken plane component.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Workers can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database.
- Overlay 3D instructions onto the real world equipment – Technicians can view visual step-by-step instructions for an assembly task overlaid on top of their field of view.
Customization for your business? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse 100s of apps available on the X1 that are being used for Educational purposes!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com