AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why is the energy sector using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms can ensure that companies extract more energy, more efficiently and most importantly with less impact on the environment. Workers can be hands-free and view digital instructions overlaid on top of their field of view.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help and ScanEye platforms provide straight-out-of-the-box solutions for the energy sector on the X1 Smart Glasses.
ThirdEye’s large software developer community provides many other Energy-related applications.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits the energy sector?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- “See-What-I-See” Remote Expert Aid – a field worker can relay their live Point of View via the X1 Smart Glasses to a remote expert & receive live/audio instructions. For example, John is a worker at an oil rig and is fixing some rig machinery. John wears the X1 and is hands-free while remote expert hundreds of miles away provide instructions.
- “Record/Screenshot data for Future viewing” – save any Point of View data via the X1 into a secure database for future reference.
- “AR Live Annotations” – The remote expert can provide annotations on what the on-site worker is looking at to help the student solve an issue.
- Many more features! Want more info about the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform.
How ScanEye Platform benefits the energy sector?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1.
- Capture 3D models of a target – Generate an accurate 3D CAD model of anything you look. For example, a field worker can generate a CAD model of an on-site location.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Workers can easily save all the 3D content generated for future reference.
- Overlay 3D claims onto the real world – Overlay existing designs on top of the real world. For example, a field worker can overlay instructions onto a machine.
Customization for your business? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse apps.
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com!