AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality is used for Health Care?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms and X1 Smart Glasses allow Health Care companies to save time & money, increase the operational efficiency of their workers and other KPIs. Our solutions have been proven in the field to be useful AR tools.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help Platform allows a remote expert to “See-What-I-See”- this can be used from telehealth or remote surgery for example. ThirdEye’s ScanEye Platform allows medical workers to generate accurate 3D models of anything. ThirdEye’s custom AR platforms & software developer partners give health care users a wide variety of other AR apps- from real-time image recognition for Alzheimer’s to step-by-step AR instructions.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits health Care?
- Hands-Free “See-What-I-See” AR Platform for TeleHealth – Nancy is a nurse at an elderly housing location & providing treatment and has a question. Nancy wears the X1 so Dr. Johnson, who is an experienced doctor located at the medical center hundreds of miles away, can view precisely what Nancy sees.
- “Record/Screenshot & Save Point of View data” – save any POV recordings/screenshots into our secure cloud database for future reference. Nancy can save any POV recordings or screenshots for future viewing easily via the X1 Smart Glasses.
- “Live Annotations” – Nancy is working on a patient and needs instructions about where to press on the arm. Johnson can screenshot & annotate precisely where to touch- Nancy then receives this annotated screenshot into the X1.
- Interested in ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform and its other features
How ScanEye Platform benefits Health Care?
- Capture 3D models of relevant objects – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of any object. For example, Sara is a surgeon and wants to generate a 3D model of a patient’s arm that she is analyzing. Sara uses the ScanEye app, looks at the patient’s arm via the X1 and within a few minutes, a 3D model of the arm is generated
- Save 3D Info into your database – Health Care workers can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database or storage location for future reference. Sara can save the 3D model of the patient’s arm in her company’s database.
- Overlay 3D models on top of the real-world location – Health Care workers can import and visualize an existing digital model overlaid on top of the real world and view/interact with anatomical designs in 3D. Sara can take a pre-existing 3D model of the patient’s arm and overlay it onto the real world arm.
- Interested in ScanEye? Contact email@example.com for other questions, health care case studies or to schedule your demo now!
Customization for your business? Other questions?
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s in-house AR software team can develop an app just for your custom needs! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse other Health Care apps available on the X1 that are relevant for your business!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com!