AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why is industrial sector using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms and X Series Smart Glasses help Industrial companies to save time & money, increase the operational efficiency of their workers and maximize other KPIs. Our AR platforms have been proven in the field.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help Platform allows a remote expert to “See-What-I-See”- this could be used to provide new employees live AR instructions. ThirdEye’s ScanEye Platform allows Industrial employees to generate accurate 3D models of any target object. ThirdEye’s custom AR apps & software developer partners give Industrial workers a wide platform of other AR apps- from real-time image recognition of machinery to thermal vision of locations.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits industrial enterprises?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- Hands-Free “See-What-I-See” AR Platform for remote expert help – Bob is a new employee at an oil rig location. He has a technical question and wears the X1. Bob connects to Steve, who is a technical expert for rig machinery. Steve can see the live point of view of Bob with live audio/video communication & Bob views Steve at the top right of his X1a AR screen. Bob can work hands-free and receive these AR instructions.
- “AR Record/Screenshot & Save Point of View data” – save any POV recordings/screenshots into our secure cloud database for future reference. Bob can save any POV recordings or screenshots from the oil rig easily via the X1a Smart Glasses for future reference- for example for inspections.
- “Live Annotations” – Bob needs instructions for which part of the machinery to operate. Steve can screenshot & annotate precisely where to run the mechanism – John then receives & views the annotated screenshot via the X1a.
- Interested in ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform and its other features.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Industrial use cases?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1a.
- Capture 3D models of relevant objects – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of any object. For example, Mark is working on creating a custom machine testing equipment. Mark can make a 3D scan of his custom equipment just by looking at it with the X1a.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Industrial workers can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database or storage location for future reference. Mark can save whatever 3D scans he took for future reference and viewing.
- Overlay 3D models on top of the real-world location – Industrial workers can import and visualize an existing digital model overlaid on top of the real world and view/interact with designs in 3D. Mark can take a pre-existing 3D model of a machine or location and overlay it on to the real world object or scene – for example, AR instructions for how to operate a piece of equipment.
- Interested in ScanEye? Contact email@example.com for other questions, Industrial case studies or to schedule your demo now!
Customization for your Industrial needs? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s in-house AR software team can develop an app just for your custom needs! From real-time machine recognition to other Industrial AR apps, the potential for your business is limitless. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse other Industrial apps available on the X1a that are relevant for your business!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com!