AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are Insurance Companies using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
Insurance companies are using ThirdEye’s AR platforms and X1 Smart Glasses. Over the last few years, AR strengthened its presence in the insurance sector with results.
Using the X1 Smart Glasses and ThirdEye’s AR Platforms, policyholders can interact with adjusters by using show them damages and start documenting right at the first notice of loss stage of a claim. Policyholders can see what different options look like with accurate 3D models.
Providing interactive user experiences as well as ensuring both customer entertainment and engagement are some of the other AR use cases for insurers: Insurance companies use augmented reality to warn their clients about dangers, estimate damage, explain insurance plans. They also use it for marketing and brand promotion purposes.
ThirdEye provides an end-to-end, comprehensive, easy-to-set-up & affordable solution for Insurance companies.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Insurance Companies?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- “See-What-I-See” Remote Expert – an adjuster relays the live Point of View via the X1 Smart Glasses to a remote decision-maker & provides/receives live/audio instructions.
- “Record/Screenshot” – save data about any visual claims (i.e. a broken windshield, smoking and sparkling toaster, flooded floor caused by sink floods, cracking aquarium, etc.) into our secure cloud database for future reference.
- “Live Annotations” – If a remote worker needs help in analyzing a claim, an Insurance expert could provide live annotations to indicate what to focus on.
- Want more info? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Insurance Companies?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1.
- Capture 3D models of Claims – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of the claim target. For example, if the adjuster needs to capture a 3D model of a home issue.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Insurance companies can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database.
- Overlay 3D claims onto the real world – Adjusters can take their existing 3D designs and overlay onto the real-world target.
Customization for your business? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Increase Brand Awareness – Generate millions of AR views and increase your brand exposure
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact email@example.com
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse 100s of apps available on the X1!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!