AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are Law Enforcement using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms have powerful Law Enforcement use cases that help make their officers safer in the field.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help Platform allows a command center to “See-What-I-See” of an on-site police worker at a crime scene with live audio/video and AR instructions.
ThirdEye’s ScanEye Platform allows Law Enforcement to generate accurate 3D models of crime scenes.
ThirdEye’s custom AR platforms give Law Enforcement a wide variety of other AR apps- from real-time image recognition to thermal vision.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Law Enforcement?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- Hands-Free “See-What-I-See” Remote Command Center– John is a police officer in the field and wears the X1a. Mark is a commanding officer located at the command center- Mark can view precisely what John views with live audio/video communication.
- “Record/Screenshot Point of View data” – save any POV recordings/screenshots into our secure cloud database for future reference. John can save any field data for future reference easily via the X1a Smart Glasses.
- “Live Annotations” – If the John needs help on-site, instead of the commanding officer Mark needing to go on location, Mark could provide live annotations to indicate to John what to focus.
- Interested in ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform and its other features.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Law Enforcement?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1a.
- Capture 3D models of crime scenes – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of any scene that officers want to capture. For example, John could look around a crime scene with the X1a and generate a highly accurate 3D model.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Law Enforcement can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database or storage location for future reference.
- Overlay 3D models on top of the real-world location – Officers can import and visualize an existing digital model overlaid on top of the real world and view and interact with their designs in 3D i.e. if John wanted to compare a pre-existing model of the scene with the current scene.
- Interested in ScanEye? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other questions or to schedule your demo now.
Customization for your needs? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact email@example.com
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse other LE apps available on the X1a that are relevant for Law Enforcement!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!