AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are Logistics using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms and X Series Smart Glasses allow Logistics enterprises to save time & money, increase operational efficiency of their workers and other KPIs. Our platforms have been proven in the field to be useful AR tools for Logistics applications.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help Platform allows a remote expert to “See-What-I-See” of a field worker with powerful AR features. ThirdEye’s ScanEye Platform allows Logistics workers to generate accurate 3D models of anything. ThirdEye’s custom AR platforms & software developer partners give Logistics a wide variety of other AR apps- from real-time image recognition to barcode scanning of packages.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Logistics?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- Hands-Free “See-What-I-See” AR Platform – Jim is a field employee of a logistics company & is having trouble in a package shipment process with a specific module. Jim wears the X1a and connects to Matt who is the expert located 500 miles away in the central office and can view precisely what John sees with live audio/video communication. Jim can continue working hands-free while receiving this AR communication and seeing Matt on the top right view of X1a.
- “Record/Screenshot & Save Point of View data” – save any POV recordings/screenshots into our secure cloud database for future reference. Jim can save any field data for future viewing easily via the X1a Smart Glasses.
- “Live Annotations” – If the Jim needs help on-site, instead of the remote expert Matt needing to go on location, Mark could provide live annotations directly in the X1a field of view to indicate to John what to focus on & Jim is able to continue working hands-free.
- Interested in ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform and its other features.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Logistics?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1a.
- Capture 3D models of relevant objects – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of a package or scene during the logistics process. For example, Jim could look at a box with the X1a and generate a highly accurate 3D model.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Logistics workers can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database or storage location for future reference.
- Overlay 3D models on top of the real-world location – Workers can import and visualize an existing digital model overlaid on top of the real world and view and interact with their designs in 3D, i.e., if John wanted to compare a pre-existing model of an object with the current scene.
- Interested in ScanEye? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other questions or to schedule your demo now!
Customization for your needs? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact email@example.com
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse other Logistics apps available on the X1a that are relevant for your business!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!