AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality is used for Manufacturing?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms can ensure that companies manage their manufacturing process more productively and efficiently and most importantly with less accident with employees. Workers can be hands-free and view digital instructions overlaid on top of their field of view.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help and ScanEye platforms provide straight-out-of-the-box solutions for different types of Warehouse on the X1 Smart Glasses.
ThirdEye’s large software developer community provides many other manufacturing and assembly management related applications.
How is the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform used for Manufacturing?
- “See-What-I-See” Remote Expert Aid – a worker can relay their live Point of View via the X1 Smart Glasses to a remote expert & receive live/audio instructions and safety training.
- “Record/Screenshot data for Future viewing” – save any Point of View data via the X1 into a secure database for future reference.
- “AR Live Annotations” – The remote expert can provide annotations on what the on-site worker is looking at to help the associate solve an issue.
- Many more features! Want more info about the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform
How ScanEye Platform benefits Manufacturing and the assembly process?
- Capture 3D models of a target – Generate an accurate 3D CAD model of anything you look. For example, an associate can generate a CAD model of a new product part that goes onto the finished goods.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Workers can easily save all the 3D content generated for future reference.
- Overlay 3D claims onto the real world – Overlay existing designs on top of the real world. For example, a worker can overlay instructions onto a manufacturing machine.
Customization for your business? Other questions?
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse apps.
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com!