AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are Retails using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms and X1 Smart Glasses allow Retail companies to save time & money, increase the operational efficiency of their workers and maximize other KPIs. Our platforms have been proven in the field.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help Platform allows a remote expert to “See-What-I-See”- this could be used to provide new employees live AR instructions. ThirdEye’s ScanEye Platform allows retail employees to generate accurate 3D models of any target object. ThirdEye’s custom AR apps & software developer partners give retail workers a wide variety of other AR apps- from real-time Point of View pricing comparisons of store inventory to barcode scanning platforms.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Retail?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- Hands-Free “See-What-I-See” AR Platform for remote help – John is a new employee at a retail store and needs help with an issue with inventory management. John wears the X1 and connects to Mary, who is the store manager. John is able to continue working while having live audio/video communications with Mary and viewing Mary on the top right of the X1 AR screen.
- “AR Record/Screenshot & Save Point of View data” – save any POV recordings/screenshots into our secure cloud database for future reference. John can save any POV recordings or screenshots for future viewing easily via the X1 Smart Glasses.
- “Live Annotations” – John needs instructions about which part of the inventory process he needs to place the retail item. Mary can screenshot & annotate precisely where to put the item- John then receives & views the annotated screenshot via the X1.
- Interested in ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform and its other features.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Retail?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1.
- Capture 3D models of relevant objects – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of any object. For example, Pearl is a retail store employee who wants to create a 3D model of an inventory stack. Pearl uses the ScanEye app, looks at the products stack via the X1 and shortly after, a 3D model is generated.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Health Care workers can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database or storage location for future reference. Sara can save the 3D model of the patient’s arm in her company’s database.
- Overlay 3D models on top of the real-world location – Retail workers can import and visualize an existing digital model overlaid on top of the real world and view/interact with designs in 3D. Pearl can take a pre-existing 3D model of a retail store design and overlay it onto the real world store location.
- Interested in ScanEye? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other questions, retail case studies or to schedule your demo now!
Customization for your needs? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s in-house AR software team can develop an app just for your custom needs! From barcode scanning to other inventory retail management AR apps to custom AR overlays for clothing, the potential is boundless. Contact email@example.com
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse other Retail apps available on the X1 that are relevant for your business!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!