AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why is the sports industry using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
ThirdEye’s AR platforms and X1 Smart Glasses have powerful use cases for all Sports.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help Platform allows a remote sports coach to “See-What-I-See”- this could be used to teach new students via Point of View instructions. ThirdEye’s ScanEye Platform allows users to generate their own content.
ThirdEye’s custom AR apps & software developer partners give a wide platform of other Sports AR apps- from multi-screen sports viewing- the potential is limitless.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Sports Industry?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- Hands-Free “See-What-I-See” AR Platform for remote coaching help– Example: Jimmy is a new scout at a training facility. Jimmy connects to Duncan, who is the player scouting expert. Duncan can see the live point of view of Jimmy with live audio/video communication & Jimmy views Duncan at the top right of his X1 AR screen. Jimmy can work hands-free and receive the relevant instructions from the remote expert.
- “AR Record/Screenshot & Save Point of View data” – save any POV recordings/screenshots into our secure cloud database for future reference. Jimmy can save any POV recordings or screenshots easily via the X1 Smart Glasses for future reference- for example for a complete training process from his POV for later viewing.
- “Live Annotations” – Example: Jimmy needs instructions for which part of a scouting booklet he needs to focus. Duncan can screenshot & annotate precisely where to focus at- Jimmy then receives & views the annotated screenshot via the X1.
- Interested in ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform and its other many features and use cases!
How ScanEye Platform benefits Sports businesses?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1.
- Capture 3D models of relevant objects – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of any object. For example, Jimmy could look around a scene and create a full 3D model of it.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Save all the captured 3D models into a secure database or storage location for future reference.
- Overlay 3D models on top of the real-world location –Import and visualize an existing digital model overlaid on top of the real world and view/interact with designs in 3D.
- Interested in ScanEye? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other questions, Sports case studies or to schedule your demo now!
Other AR apps for Sports?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s in-house AR software team can develop an app just for your custom needs! For example, multi-screen AR sports apps so that a person could watch 10+ screens simultaneously! The potential for your business is limitless. Contact email@example.com
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse other Sports apps available on the X1 that are relevant for your business!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!