AR brings about a new era of human interaction – via directly placing digital info into your Field of View. Augmented Reality has the potential to change so much of the way the world operates.
At ThirdEye Gen, our vision is to help lead the way and generate the future.
Why are telecommunications companies using ThirdEye’s Augmented Reality solution?
The telecommunications sector is seeing formidable use cases for AR in the work environment. The X Series Smart Glasses and ThirdEye’s app suite has a tremendous impact on telecommunications companies’ efficiency, productivity, and other KPIs.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help Platform allows an expert to “See-What-I-See,” so the expert can give live instructions and feedback for workers at a remote location or even live annotated teachings to the field technicians.
ThirdEye’s ScanEye Platform allows telecommunications workers to generate highly accurate 3D scans of on-site locations and visualize blueprints in 3D and overlaid on top of the real world. ThirdEye also provides custom AR app development specifically for your needs.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform benefits Telecommunications businesses?
The ThirdEye Remote Help Platform provides a powerful “See-What-I-See” platform with Augmented Reality features.
- Hands-Free “See-What-I-See” Remote Expert – an on-site worker relays the live Point of View via the X1a Smart Glasses to a remote expert & provides/receives live/audio instructions. For example, Scott is a field technician for a telecommunications company. Scott is having an issue with an antenna at an on-site location. Scott wears the X1a and connects to Brian who is the expert at the central office. Brian sees precisely what Scott sees with live audio/video communication, while Scott can work hands-free and sees Brian at the top right view of the X1a.
- “Record/Screenshot Point of View data” – save any POV recordings/screenshots into our secure cloud database for future reference.
- “Live Annotations” – Brian can screenshot and annotate Scott’s X1a view to indicate exactly where to focus on for Scott. Scott can view this live AR annotation on his X1a.
- Interested in ThirdEye Remote Help Platform? – Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform and its other features.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Telecommunications companies?
The ScanEye Platform is a powerful tool to generate 3D CAD models and overlay existing CAD designs onto the real world just by using the X1a.
- Capture 3D models of objects – With the ScanEye platform, generate an accurate 3D model of any target object or location. For example, Scott can create a 3D model of a telecommunications object or location just by looking at it with the X1a.
- Save 3D Info into your database – Workers can save all the captured 3D models into a secure database or storage location for future reference.
- Overlay 3D models on top of the real-world location – Telecommunications works can import and visualize a blueprint design overlaid on top of the real world and view and interact with their drawings in 3D.
- Interested in ScanEye? Contact email@example.com for other questions or to schedule your demo now.
Customization for your business? Other questions?
ThirdEye has over 500 software developer partners making AR/MR apps ranging from Gaming/Entertainment to B2B apps.
- Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to check out other available apps? View the ThirdEye App Store to browse other apps available on the X1a that are relevant for Telecommunications!
- Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact email@example.com!