1. Turn on X1
2. Connect the X1 to your computer via USB.
3. Download the ADB Drivers from the following link: https://thirdeyegeninc.box.com/s/9g822c6004qgmupgizruuvo64ytsvpl2
4. Extract the contents of the zip file (obtained is step 3) to a folder of your choosing.
5. Open the Device Manager and locate the X1 smartglass. Right click on it and select Update Driver Software
6. Choose “Browse my computer” for driver software.
7. Select the folder that was created in step 4
8. Ensure “Include subfolders” is checked.
9. Press Next.
10. If Windows warns of an unverified publisher, choose “Install this driver software anyway”.
11. Open up command prompt and navigate to ADB portable files(obtained in Sections 2.2).
12. Run the command adb.exe devices.
13. A serial will be printed in the ADB output.