Throughout the month of March, ThirdEye Gen is running a mixed/augmented reality android development competition. To enter, simply submit your application to the ThirdEye App Store by March 31st 11:59:59pm. The applications submitted will be scored by internal judges here at ThirdEye. We are accepting all types of applications, from games and entertainment to business and education- these apps are subject to the ThirdEye Software Developer Agreement located on the app submission page. The winner will be the application that offers the most immersive AR/MR experience. The winner of this contest will receive an X2 as well as CES 2020 passes. Enter you application in the ThirdEye App Store to be entered into the competition today! The winner will be announced on April 7th. If you would like more information about ThirdEye or the competition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is: ThirdEye Gen whose registered office is at 300 Alexander Park Dr #206, Princeton, NJ 08540.
- The competition is open to all aged 18 years or over except employees of ThirdEye Gen and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition, simply upload your android app to https://developers.thirdeyegen.com/store
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The prize is as follows: 1 pair of X2 Smart Glasses and 2 CES 2020 passes.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen by a team of internal judges.
- Closing date for entry will be March 31st 11:59:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be notified by the email of the account that he/she submitted the application on, on the date of April 7th. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.