From k-12 to college to homeschooling, ThirdEye’s AR platform and X1 Smart Glasses are used to enhance the learning experience, provide more efficient tutoring and change the way classes are taught.
ThirdEye’s Remote Help and ScanEye platforms provide straight-out-of-the-box solutions for educational institutions for immediate use.
ThirdEye’s large software developer community provides hundreds of other cool and useful applications that bring AR/MR/VR to the educational community.
How the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform is used in Education:
1) “See-What-I-See” Remote Tutoring — a student relays their live Point of View via the X1 Smart Glasses to a remote tutor & provides/receives live/audio instructions. For example, John is a student studying for an exam. John wears the X1 and connects to a remote expert who can be hundreds of miles away. John can receive live audio instructions and be hands-free to continue studying!
2) “Record/Screenshot classwork” — save any Point of View data via the X1 into a secure database for future reference.
3) “Live Annotations for remote help” — If a student needs help, the remote expert can provide annotations on what the student is looking at to help the student solve an issue.
4) & many more features! Want more info about the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform?- Check out the ThirdEye Remote Help Platform page to view more about this platform.
How ScanEye Platform benefits Education:
1) Capture 3D models of a target — Generate an accurate 3D CAD model of anything you look. For example, a biology student analyzing a human hand can scan it into a 3D model while working with their hands.
2) Save 3D Info into your database — Students & teachers can easily save all the 3D content generated via ScanEye.
3) Overlay 3D claims onto the real world — Overlay existing designs on top of the real world. For example, a student learning how to use a machine could view step by step instructions overlaid on top of the device.
Customization for your use case or specific education institutional needs:
Need a customized app just for your needs? ThirdEye’s software team can develop that! Or view the ThirdEye App Store to browse 100s of apps available on the X1 that are being used for Educational purposes!
Have any general questions? Check out our Forum or view our YouTube videos or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It is exciting to see how AR can change the way students learn material and enhance the educational experience!